Version 6: The Frog Prince: This layout took me about ten minutes to make, so it was obviously very simple to make. Still, simple layouts can be classy and cute, and I think this one was just that. It featured lyrics from Keane's "The Frog Prince", which is a great song. :) As usual, the layout was made with Paint Shop Pro 7 and coded raw on Notepad (by me).
Version 5: Voodoo Magic: This layout was very simple, and featured a lyric from "So Long Jimmy" by James Blunt. His lyrics are incredibly inspiring for layouts and I'd been obsessing over his album. Anyway, it featured Draco Malfoy and Ginny Weasley (because I think they'd make a cute couple, very much like Romeo and Juliet or something... minus the dying at the end), and the textures in the top part of the layout are from trex-tures. As usual, the layout was made with Paint Shop Pro 7 and coded raw on Notepad (by me).
Version 4: Cruel Kisses: Another Jared Padalecki layout! That boy is way too sizzlin'! But... my layout totally wasn't! It was much better than the one before it, but not that great. The graphic really sucked, but it was still pretty hot. It featured lyrics from "The Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunneymen, was made in Paint Shop Pro 7, and was coded raw (by me) in Notepad.
Version 3: Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy: I never knew it was possible to make an ugly layout featuring Jared Padalecki, but I did it! This was most definitely the WORST graphic I've EVER made... which is why it wasn't even up for a whole day before I took it down. =/ As always, it was made in Paint Shop Pro 7 and coded raw (by me) in Notepad.
Version 2: Move Along: This layout was made before the release of Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, and it featured lyrics from the All-American Rejects' "Move Along". I was very proud of it when I made it, especially all the blending and such. The whole layout was made on Paint Shop Pro 7 and coded raw (by me) in Notepad. It took about a day to create and stayed up for about four months, I believe.
Version 1: Freezing Hot: I loved this layout. It was fun to make and I'm happy that it was the first layout for this domain. Most of the scripty looking brushes are of my own handwriting (I usually scan in my notes from school, alter them a bit on the computer, then make them into brushes) and the whole layout was made on Paint Shop Pro 7 and coded raw (by me) in Notepad. This layout took about an hour overall to make, but three days in reality because I took so much time in deciding what text/font to use. I'm awful when it comes to color combinations, so it usually takes me a long time to get colors and such to match on layouts I make, but I'm quite proud of the end product!